Sharon Simons, the founder of Mom at Last, had a difficult time becoming a Mom and finally became a Mom, at Last, through the use of International Adoption. Sharon is so passionate about helping women, individuals, and couples going through the Adoption Process succeed, Sharon created TheAdoptionApp, an International & Domestic Adoption Process Mobile App.
Now, Sharon is releasing another Adoption product to help those going through the Adoption Process succeed and remember their journey through Domestic or International Adoption.
Sharon Simons & Mom at Last is proud to announce the creation of a kit to Help Pre-Adoptive Parents Survive the Long Adoption Process
Introducing TheAdoptionKit: An Adoption Survival Kit
The Adoption Survival Kit Includes:
* A Heart Stress Ball to help you get through those stressful times during your Adoption Journey
* An Adoption Bear to Hug During Your Adoption Journey & To Give to Your Child at the end of that Journey
* A Personal Adoption Journal to Document Your Adoption Journey
* An Adoption Frame to Show Your Adoption Pride
* Exclusive Coupon Codes
* Tissues for the Happy and Hard Times
* 2 I Love Adoption Bracelets to Inspire You through your journey
* A Believe Keychain to keep with you while you travel for the Adoption Process
* And Much More!
Read Reviews On TheAdoptionKit: An I Love Adoption Kit
“The Mom At Last Adoption kit is absolutely needed for every adoptive mom. It has all the essential needed for the adoption process. The bracelet is a great reminder daily to stop and take a second to think quietly and pray for the adoption process and the many ups and downs that can happen. I love the journal to write my personal thoughts for me to reread later and keep inspirational quotes. But my favorite item from the kit is the bear. How wonderful to be able to sleep with the bear and then send it to your child in a care package to snuggle and start to get to know their forever momma from her scent and to have a transitional object! I love this kit!” ~ Kristie Hoyt Gonzales, An Adoptive Mom